As a Technical Sales Manager at Denkavit Specialty Ingredients, you will play a crucial role in expanding our market presence and promoting our premium feed additives and materials. You will be part of a highly motivated and skilled team, serving as a trusted advisor to the feed compound industry and offering solutions that make a difference. Building and maintaining strong customer relationships and networks in the designated territory is a key responsibility of this role.
As the Technical Sales Manager for Ingredients, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic sales plans to meet revenue targets in Benelux and/or the DACH region. Additionally, you will offer technical support and guidance to customers, addressing their needs and challenges. You will give product presentations, workshops, and training sessions to customers and distributors. You will also focus on cultivating and sustaining long-term relationships with key accounts, responding to their individual requirements and objectives. Furthermore, you will conduct market data analysis to identify trends and opportunities in your respective market. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Identifying and targeting new business opportunities while nurturing existing customer relationships.
- Conveying Denkavit’s value propositions and benefits to customers.
- Collaborating closely within cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction, resolve issues, and meet delivery commitments.
- Developing and implementing market penetration strategies to gain a competitive edge.
- Providing regular reports and forecasts to the sales leadership team.
This is where you will be working
Denkavit specialises in feed for young animals and feed ingredients. As an authentic family-run business that has been operating for over 90 years, we now occupy a leading international position. Over 600 motivated employees in our offices in the Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, China and the US provide knowledge and expertise to livestock farmers and animal feed suppliers in more than 60 countries worldwide. We continuously invest in research and development, making our laboratories and research centres unique in our field!